Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator to join our team on a temporary basis. The role will provide maternity cover from January 2022 for 12 months.
Reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Advisor (MBDA), the Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the MBDA in developing and implementing marketing and business development plans for our practice groups and with cross-practice campaigns. Responsibilities include:
Strategy, planning and budgeting, and research:
- Researching and keeping on top of key issues and developments in the relevant industries.
- Supporting the development of plans by researching and providing insights using data from previous marketing campaigns, the CRM and finance data where appropriate.
Implementation of plans, events social media, website, copy:
- Draft or edit copy for news items for our website and social media and post when agreed with the comms team.
- Liaise with copywriters, ensuring articles are effectively briefed into them and any deadlines are met.
- Alongside the comms team produce social media posts that meet our visual brand guidelines.
- Set up and run events, seminars and webinars for the practices, liaising with speakers and ensuring they are delivered on plan and on budget.
- Support researching and organising economists’ attendance and speaking slots at conferences.
- Assist with directory and awards submissions.
- Produce Turtl documents (or similar) to support practice BD activities.
- Update information on the website such as existing people profiles (according to practice needs).
Client and contact data:
- Be a superuser of our CRM, using it to generate mailing lists, generate reports and monitor campaign responses.
- Be able and willing to update client contact information when needed.
- Be a promoter of good data governance and upkeep within the practices you work with.
- Be aware of, and ensure that Information Governance guidelines with regards to client and contact data are followed.
- Track and monitor client feedback to ensure activity is in line with plans and actions are followed up appropriately.
Administration and record keeping:
- Record and track the progress of content – both campaign related and ad-hoc.
- Schedule content with the comms team ensuring priorities are clear and deadlines are negotiated where needed.
- Set up meetings with external parties and collaborators.
- Create agendas and meeting notes for BD meetings with practices.
- Ensure actions that practices have agreed to are followed up regularly to ensure activities stay on track.
- Ensuring costs are recorded appropriately and invoices passed to the Finance team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Marketing experience within a professional services environment
- Working with and advising senior people
- Working with a CRM system
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations
- Worked within teams and across various levels of accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Confident to challenge and share ideas
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise independently
- Use of social media channels
- Languages – German, French or Spanish
- A recognised marketing qualification preferably CIM or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Economic Consulting market
- Use of design tools such as Canva
- Use of Umbraco or another CMS
In addition to stimulating and thought-provoking project work, we offer numerous benefits to support you inside and outside of work. All employees have access to numerous Learning & Development opportunities including ongoing Career Development Reviews with the support of an allocated Mentor.
We understand the importance of work/life balance and offer flexible working arrangements including working from home. In addition we provide 28 days annual leave with the option to purchase an additional 10.
Frontier is entirely owned by its employees. As Shareholders, we encourage everyone to put forward their views. Not only do we influence how the company is run but we choose to distribute as much of our profits as is prudently possible through bonuses. In addition we offer a highly rewarding salary.
If you would like any additional information or to speak to a member of the Recruitment Team you can email email@example.com.
Frontier Economics is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. We are determined that everyone has an equal chance to join us and progress their career with Frontier. We care about creating an inclusive atmosphere and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in all its forms. Read more about our incentives here.