We are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join our team as an Administrator in Ely, Cambridge on a Fixed Term contract covering a period of maternity leave. This role will involve both general administration and data input at our Mechanical and Biological Treatment Facility (MBT), contributing to efficient performance across the plant.
What will the role involve?
- General office filing
- Receiving internal requests and raising PO numbers for goods and services
- Confirming receipt of goods or services
- Tracking PO's and goods receipts
- Collating confirmed goods and services receipt values and comparing them to the end of month profit and loss report and investigating issues.
- Investigating parked or blocked invoices via SAP/WIA
- Preparing data for monthly service reports
- Tracking of stock purchases and usage based on information provided by the MBT stores
- Assisting the MBT Operations Manager with onboarding new vendors
- Tracking and managing the MBT supervisor requests for PPE to employees
- Accurate data entry
What are we looking for?
- Report Writing
- Ability to understand and interpret Data
- Computer literate specifically Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word etc)
- Analysing of data and production of reports
- Worked to agreed targets
- Identified opportunities to improve the service delivered
The waste treatment division is separating out from Amey and creating a new Stand-alone business entity in the UK. You will be joining us at such an exciting time and help shape the future of the new business. Within Waste Treatment, we use state-of-the-art technology to make the most of rubbish and reduce the amount being sent to landfill. From recycling materials; composting; and mechanical biological treatment to energy from waste (EfW) facilities creating better environments. Our three treatment facilities in Milton Keynes, North Yorkshire and the Isle of Wight will between them, create enough energy to power the equivalent of 60,000 homes when they are all fully operational. Both Milton Keynes and North Yorkshire bring together three different technologies on one site - mechanical treatment, anaerobic digestion and EfW. This allows us to extract any organic and recyclable materials (such as plastic and metals) which have been placed in with general, non-recyclable waste before using the rest to create energy. In Cambridgeshire we offer a range of treatment capabilities from our 400-acre Waterbeach Waste Management Park, providing services as part of partnerships with local authorities and directly for businesses and residents.