Contact Centre Sales Advisor - Cardiff
Guide customers to the best solution and make fans of the products you love, It's all in a day's work for our Customer Sales team. Talk. Connect. Sell. And you can top up your £18,525 salary with our great incentives of £4,000 on average, up to £7,000 when you let your skills really shine.
What you'll do as a Customer Sales Advisor:
- Take inbound calls from customers who are thinking of leaving Sky or want to make changes to their package
- Connect with our customers to understand their needs and offer the best solution
- Do the right thing by selling the right package to the right customer
- Work 37.5 hours with varied shift patterns during opening times. Monday - Sunday 08:30 - 20:00. At peak times you can work overtime up to 7.5hrs p/wk to bank as extra holiday
- Learn about our products, we're fans too!
What you'll bring:
- A great ear for listening
- A love for doing the right thing and connecting with our customers
- Thrive in a structured sales team with a defined career path
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, share save and discounts to over 800 retailers
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky's pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
CVs aren't everything. We'd rather get to know the person behind the paper. So, we've set up a series of questions and a video round to get to know you. If you need us to make any adjustments to this recruitment process, just let our team know by clicking the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in Cardiff, you'll be joining a close-knit team in Cardiff. But, for now, you'll probably meet us virtually for your interview. And when you join that may continue. As soon as the government guidance changes, you'll be able to get back to our office. But we'll chat with you about this when the time comes.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.