Fleet Hub Executive - Mercedes-Benz Of Bristol
An exciting opportunity exists for a team player to join the award winning Sytner Mercedes-Benz Fleet Operations Team based in Bristol.
As the UK's largest luxury motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. The Sytner Group currently represents 20 of the world's most desirable vehicle brands, in over 130 dealerships across the UK. We employ over 10000 people and are very proud to have finished 1st in the 'Sunday Times Top 25 Big Companies to work for', Glassdoor #1 Retailer To Work For, and Mercedes-Benz UK Cars Fleet Team Of The Year 2019.
We require someone who can offer excellent customer service skills, who pride themselves on being able to build and maintain strong working relationships with our customers. Strong communications, computer and administrative skills are essential, along with a high attention to detail.
• Building strong relationships with our FN50 Lease Company partners to provide a high level of customer service
• Day to Day management of all Vehicle Preparation, Delivery Offering, Delivery Booking, CSI.
• Producing daily reports covering all SLA's
• Working closely with MBUK to ensure we get the best service for our customers
• Being up to date with Product knowledge to put ourselves in the best position when queries come in
• One Team approach is essential as team work plays a huge part in the Fleet Team
• Being able to prioritise, manage own time and work to deadlines is essential