Personal Assistant - DNI
The role will support members of the Content, Consumer & Product Strategy senior leadership team, namely; VP Content & Consumer Insight, VP International Content Investment, Group VP Content & Acquisitions EMEA and APAC, as well as their teams, within a fast paced, creative and dynamic environment. The role can be demanding and challenging at times and includes a wide range of duties. As with any PA position, the roles and individuals supported by the PA may change from time to time.
- To provide full support including acting as first point of contact for all internal and external contacts, clients and service providers Extensive diary management for executives who are physically spread between New York, London and Madrid. Schedule, organise and co-ordinate meetings and facilities, juggling multiple locations, time zones and diary coordination with senior stakeholders Organise travel, transport, dining & hotel arrangements and arrange travel itineraries for VP Content & Consumer Insight, VP International Content Investment, Group VP Content & Acquisitions EMEA and APAC and, from time to time support their teams as required. Check and keep track of air miles, travel insurance and other schemes Occasionally organise and oversee arrangements for in-person workshops and events hosted by executives, ranging from travel arrangements, group transport and catering to coordinating facilities, AV support and group activities. Respond to internal and external enquiries, and provide routine information Preparing and raising purchase orders and overseeing the timely payment of invoices Submit and track monthly expense claims for VP Content & Consumer Insight, VP International Content Investment, Group VP Content & Acquisitions EMEA and APAC, including managing tax calendars as appropriate Basic budget estimates (travel/hospitality) Type and compose letters, memorandums, presentations, tracking tools and other documents (Filing and Secretarial) Dealing with ad-hoc admin queries and support to any projects Photocopying, binding, filing, archiving, arranging couriers, stationery order Supporting and providing cover for the Executive Assistant to the EVP – Head of Product when needed Any other ad hoc duties that may be reasonably required from time to time
- Strong proven experience as a PA Pro-active, professional and personable attitude
- I.T. skills: intermediate Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills essential
- Excellent organisational/administrative skills Project management skills a plus Diligent, accurate, methodical with a good eye for detail Independent self-starter who can work unsupervised, proactive Remains calm under pressure Excellent people and interpersonal skills, good team player Flexibility and ability to adapt to different demands
- High levels of initiative, motivation and time management
- Experience in dealing with senior executive personnel Discretion, professional and personable attitude at all levels To be adaptable, committed and commercially aware Able to cope with a fast-paced and demanding work environment Experience and enthusiasm for the TV Industry or a related industry an advantage Ability to gain consensus, communicate policy, build relationships and create systems for managing data needed to perform above responsibilities in a timely, effective and cost-efficient manner