Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
* Work closely with the TV, Broadband, Mobile and Content business areas to answer business questions by creating actionable insights
* Write code which exploits behavioural, research, external reports data, employing a wide range of analytics techniques to extract strategic insights
* Visualise insight findings with a clear narrative and business recommendations in PowerPoint presentations and communicate them with key stakeholders
* Be passionate about ownership of Insights delivered, including ensuring the data is accurate and the analytics approach is robust and delivered at pace
What you'll bring:
* Proven experience of using SQL, knowledge of several analytical methods and creating Insight presentations containing a clear narrative and recommendations
* Strong communicator and experience working in corporate environment with challenging deadlines
* Energetic self-starter, strong at building relationships and keen to self-develop
* Degree or equivalent qualification related to STEM subjects
* Experience of GCP and using R, Python or other programming languages used for analytics would be desirable
* Knowledge of the Telcos market, including TV, BB, Mobile and Content desireable
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.