Part-time Payroll Administrator
I am looking for a Part-time Payroll Administrator GBP24,360 (Pro Rata), to join a leading property company based in Portishead to start immediately.
This is a Fixed Term Contract (10 Months to August 2022) 22.5 hours per week over 3 days.
Our client in Portishead have a great opportunity for a Part-time Payroll Administrator to join their team. Based within a few minutes' walk of the Marina, the high street, shops and restaurants with free parking and great public transport links to Bristol.
The Payroll Administrator plays a crucial role in the company's success.
Your main responsibilities will include:
The Payroll Administrator will work as part of the HR team, and in close partnership with another payroll administrator.
The role as well as ensuring payroll processes run smoothly will be supporting the implementation of a new HR and payroll system, as we integrate and develop a single in-house payroll function within the business.
This is an opportunity for an experienced payroll administrator to develop their wider HR knowledge and experience within a thriving and collaborative HR team.
This is a part time role, 22.5 hours over 3 days per week, with the flexibility to support a balance between work and home life, and/or for those hours to be distributed over a month period.
The Key Activities:
- Working with HR colleagues to transition payroll processing from a Bureau service to an in-house team.
- Working with HR colleagues to implement and embed a new HR and Payroll system
- Co-ordinate an effective payroll process each month to ensure that colleagues are paid correctly and on time through:
- Collating and entering payroll data such as starters and leavers, pay changes, changes to personal details, sickness absence, overtime, mileage claims etc into the HR and payroll system
- Ensuring that each level of the payroll process is carried out including first level and final checks
- Keeping payroll related data up to date and accurate
- Resolving payroll related queries with the employee and managers
- Third Party Payments process
- Distribution of payslips, both electronic and paper
- Proven experience of working in a payroll administration role
- Understanding and experience of payroll processing and working with a payroll system in-house
- High level IT literacy including strong excel and database skills
- Excellent internal customer service skills
This is a Fixed Term Contract (10 Months to August 2022) 22.5 hours per week over 3 days, the hourly rate works out as GBP12.66ph therefore the salary based on 22.5 hours is GBP14,812 per annum.
If interested then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on .