Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Experience Coordinator
- 99 City Rd, London, UK Full-time
- Level: Employee - Standard
Inmarsat has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for over forty years, and is the market leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of 14 geostationary satellites. Inmarsat is a privately owned company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. This is represented by more than 55 nationalities in the workforce, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of the business. With an investment of over $3 billion in its latest network infrastructure, Inmarsat is at the forefront of global mobile communications innovation.
Chief People Office
Inmarsat’s Chief People Office (CPO) comprises a HR Business Partnering function who deliver people services with the support of the Centres of Excellence – Reward, Resourcing, HR Services & Systems, Organisational Effectiveness & Engagement & Communication and Real Estate & Facilities. Our purpose is twofold; to drive business performance and enabling our people to be brilliant.
Primary role purpose:
Front of house point of contact for all meeting and facility enquiries. To provide a professional, dedicated and reliable customer service for all enquiries and support needed.
Managing meeting room enquiries using online booking system. Supporting a total of 60 meeting rooms and event spaces throughout the building. Offering event support to meetings, training and high profile Inmarsat events hosted both in house and virtually.
Administrative support to increase customer engagement and experience –such as promotion of services, reporting and data analytics.
Reviewing and developing workplace policies to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Front of house point of contact for any queries managing the meeting room and customer experience services
- Managing centralised mailbox and phone support
- Managing the AV technicians and catering team to ensure all details have been ordered and organized for events, town halls and large functions
- Working with the reception and overseeing registration for hosted events
- Co-ordinate hospitality and operations meetings with upcoming meetings, events & functions
- Supporting meeting room allocations, managing and logging bookings using our online booking system Condeco
- Ensure the ideal and most effective utilisation of the meeting and conference rooms
- Booking, support and co-ordination of virtual streaming platforms
- Produce and update Lift Off content and internal communications for Corporate Real Estate
- Create content and news stories via internal platforms (such as Yammer)
- Occupancy reporting and analytic reporting
- Expense management
- Support with roll out of surveys and presenting data/ findings
- Always ensuring the offering is the highest possible customer service and keeping up with workplace trends and developments.
- Supporting the teams duties during busy business levels or staff absences
- Any other reasonable tasks required by Management in the support of the running of the workplace experience and premises
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Good command of English
- A positive, reliable member who has the drive and motivation for success
- A bubbly, confident, people person who provides impeccable customer service skills
- Managing projects and meeting deadlines
- Clear, concise, accurate and good attention to detail are the skills required to provide all documents to existing and potential customers
- A good clear communicator that works with all different levels of people and personalities
- Initiative to take ownership and responsibility of tasks
- Super organised and efficient, who is good at prioritising and delegating
- Intermediate – Advanced level of Microsoft office
- Flexible and open approach
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.
Our values define Inmarsat’s culture and represent what we believe in. Inmarsat employees aspire to certain behaviours which support our corporate values, they create a stronger working environment and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organisation.
· Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises
· Respect – collaborating, embracing diversity and valuing differences
· Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do