Assistant Producer, Digital - Sky Sports
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.This is an exciting opportunity for a Producer to join the Sky Sports Digital video production team, delivering high quality videos for Sky Sports owned and operated platforms as well as our channels on the major social networks and for wider distribution.The successful candidate will manage a team of journalists producing sports news and major event coverage consumed at scale across a wide array of premium sports rights. This is a key role that will ensure Sky Sports remains the destination of choice for sports fans.What you'll do:
- Create high-quality sports news and sports event content for all our platforms, including features and creative music pieces
- Edit highlights and analysis packages
- Creating in-game match action clips to SLA requirements
- Join a great team of video producers working on premium sports rights, including Premier League, WSL, international cricket, Formula 1, world class boxing and much more.
- A passion and knowledge for sport, in particular football.
- Good knowledge and experience of multi-platform production techniques and editing practices.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines in all live environments.
- Understanding of different publishing requirements and formats for multiple digital and social platforms
- Experience and knowledge of audio publishing formats
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences