£500 assigning bonus for our Housekeeping Assistant and Room Attendant roles
As a permanent contracted Team Member you will enjoy time and a half for any overtime, including bank holidays at double time!
The stories begin here at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian:
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian, known locally as the “Caley”, was built in 1903 and is one of Edinburgh’s most significant landmarks. Standing proudly at the West End of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway building hotel nestles in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle and its reputation for style and excellence has attracted international visitors and notable personalities for over one hundred years.
Click on the link to view our General Manager presenting the hotel
For an informal chat about the opportunities available and to find out more please email Elizabeth.Jones@hilton.com
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian
- Paying an hourly rate of £10.20per hour
- As a permanent contracted Team Member you will enjoy time and a half for any overtime, including bank holidays at double time!
- Become a Team Member of “1 UK Best Place to work ™”, according to Great Places to work ®
- Personal Development programmes for every level. For example as a Commis Chef you can join the apprenticeship program to work toward a qualification.
- Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
- Yearly team outings
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Service Charge
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and 50% Food & Beverage discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- In the event of relocation from a different part of the UK or further, we can offer comfortable en suite accommodation, on property until you find your new home!
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
What are we looking for?
- Passion and willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and excellent grooming standards
- No previous experience is needed as full training is provided
Looking forward welcoming you to our hotel.