Part-time Accountant role in Bristol- 2 days per week
Qualified or qualified by experience is fine for this part-time position
Your new company
This Bristol based IT company have a few years of outstanding statutory accounts in Poland. They need to get these finished by reviewing historic transactions providing information to their Polish accountants. This would require probably around 2 days a week over the next around 3-4 months.
Your new role
- Flexible working options available
- GBP200-GBP250 a day (dependent on experience)
- Outside IR35- so can be paid via LTD company
- 2 days a week, can be Hybrid or remote (initial handover needs to be in office)
- Reporting into FD & in a team of 3 for this Polish account team
What you'll need to succeed
International project working with Polish accounting advisors to compete historic statutory accounts
- Review Polish entity transactions and provide supporting evidence where required
- FY18/19 FY19/20 and FY20/21 to be completed
- Investigate discrepancies and work towards tax and vat efficient solutions
- Discuss judgemental areas with group finance team
- Understanding of SAGE and international VAT would be useful
What you'll get in return:
- Part-time role (2 days per week for 3-4 months)
- Starting ASAP
- PAID VIA LTD COMPANY- OUTSIDE IR35 SCOPE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.