Credit Risk Lead
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"This is a senior Consumer Credit Risk role within Sky's Consumer Group, with the opportunity to develop and own the end to end Credit Risk strategy in Ireland. It is a pivotal role between the UK-based Head of Risk and the Ireland-based Commercial teams. Based mainly in Sky's Dublin office, but with occasional travel to Sky's head office in Osterley." - Head of Risk
What you'll do:
* Design and deliver a commercially optimal Consumer Credit Risk strategy
* Use your deep understanding of the Irish Consumer Credit market
* Be the KPI owner for Risk in Ireland
* Communicate Irish performance up to Managing Director level
* Work with Irish Commercial teams to measure the impact of sales and Risk activities
* Analyse trends to identify problems/opportunities; scope, propose and deliver changes
* Own roadmap for future improvement initiatives
What you'll bring:
* Expertise in Irish Consumer Credit market, operations and regulations
* Experience of developing Credit Risk strategies which drive commercial value
* The ability to work with colleagues collaboratively across different regions effectively
* Strong commercial savvy: you understand the impact Risk KPIs have on the bottom line
* Entrepreneurial attitude: ability to articulate a vision, develop new initiatives, work around issues and blockages with drive and grit
* Curiosity: drive to conduct root cause analysis to understand trend drivers
* Goal-oriented: focused on setting and exceeding targets
Encompassing Senior Management, HR, Legal, Finance, Operations and Marketing, Sky Ireland employs over 1,000 people in Dublin. We deliver an exceptional service, ensuring our customers across Ireland are able to expecperience unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our striking Ireland HQ has an A-list location on Burlington Road, walking distance from central Dublin. Grand Canal Dock and Pearse train stations are both around 1.5km away, and we're a short stroll from the buses of Baggot Street, Leeson Street and Waterloo Road. There's plenty of parking for cyclists and drivers, too.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.