d+ Scheduling Coordinator
6 month Fixed Term Contract
Reporting into the discovery+ Scheduler and working closely with the D2C editors, this role will be an integral part of the team responsible for helping to deliver discovery+ as a first class streaming service competing in the crowded UK market.
The discovery+ Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and QC of the discovery+ UK & Ireland VMS (Video Manage System). They will be responsible for making sure content is made available on time in the VMS to spec following the discovery+ Schedules.
- Replication of schedules and plans provided by the discovery+ Scheduler into the VMS.
- QC of content in the VMS for both the UK & Ireland.
- Coordinate and rectify issues that may arise in the QC process.
- Working alongside other key departments including our VOD Ops and Picture Ops teams.
- Coordinate and facilitate late arriving content. Including some out of hours emergency situations.
- Work closely with the central discovery+ product and tech teams across the tools/systems and workflows required to deliver a first class user experience.
- Flexibility to take on ad hoc and additional duties where required.
- Understand and able to work with Google suite of products (Sheets, Drive, Docs etcs)
- Ability to work within a complex organization
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive and a problem solver
- Willingness to learn new technical workflows
- Experience of a digital streaming service preferable.