Stock Borrow Loan Analyst Fixed Term Contract
Are you a talented Analyst looking for your next challenge? Join our dynamic Security Financing Operations team and help us manage all aspects of Front Office Support, Triparty Processing, Bi-Lateral margining, and trade management.
You will be involved in: supporting the daily activity of the Stock Borrow Loan Operations team; triparty trade processing and exception handling; bi-Lateral margining and dealing with complex client requests; effective risk management and issue escalation; exception monitoring and break resolution; reconciliation and control oversight of complex business flows; liaison with our settlement teams regarding failing trades and matching issues; liaison with extended team based in Manila and Sydney; resolution of client queries; driving the internal objective principals of Automate, Digitize, Innovate; and driving to improve operational robustness and risk reduction.
You will have:
- knowledge of Stock Borrow Loan and Repo operations, Triparty Operations and Margining beneficial
- proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
- ability to convey information clearly, accurately and succinctly and adjusts to the audiences needs and requirements
- credibility and impact, use a range of effective interpersonal skills to persuade others to adopt a particular position and/or take action
- great at collaborating with colleagues inside and outside own area to achieve shared goals. Contributes actively to help create effective partnerships, which meet organizational objectives
- demonstrate flexibility, ability to work under pressure and the ability to adjust to continual changing fast paced environment
- strong Technical ability for complex issue identification, resolution, the aptitude to learn system flows and think laterally to provide creative solutions
- ability to appropriately prioritize competing demands and manage client expectations
- a high degree of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- an enthusiastic, proactive and flexible approach to your role with determination, effort and enthusiasm to deliver results.
If this sounds like your next role, then please apply now.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.