Customer Success Executive - Homeworking
About WM People Ltd
WM People Ltd has been at the forefront of progressive and inclusive ways of working since the launch of our first website, workingmums.co.uk. We exist to improve the world of work for everyone by inspiring and promoting the best practices in diversity and inclusion amongst employers and connecting job seekers to work that matches their situation. Our client base ranges from a number of well-known organisations such as Coca Cola, Discovery and John Lewis.
It's an exciting time to join a passionate team who you can learn from and develop your role.
You would be part of a highly successful Sales Team for a progressive and forward-thinking organisation that is passionate about diversity, equality, inclusion and flexible working to make the world of work a better place for everyone. As our Customer Success Executive, you will be working across all three major brands, workingmums, workingdads & workingwise, day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support Key Account Managers in client management using the CRM database (salesforce), inclusive of onboarding new clients and client procurement
- Sales/Relationship mapping with existing & lapsed clients to further develop relationships and maintain a high level of service.
- Assist in resolving issues that may arise relating to allocated accounts
- Exposure to senior management
- Generate and qualify sales leads using various tools to drive new business & Increasing WM People brand awareness.
- Provide sales support using our LinkedIn and social selling strategy
- Attending weekly sales meetings and take part in our sales strategy
- Deliver internal activity reports and external competitor analysis giving feedback to management
- Monitor and analyse and report back on job advert performance and action any areas required to boost application rates
- Track, monitor and analyse leads and deliver reports to the SLT detailing lead conversion status
Essential Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, motivated and good communicators. To succeed at WM People, you need to ideally....
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Be ambitious and motivated to succeed
- Have drive, resilience, and determination
- Be able effectively to work from home
- Have a strong business insight with a passion for sales
- Be passionate about equality and inclusive working
- Be able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Have effective communication skills and confidence in speaking to people at all levels
What are the perks?
- Company mobile phone
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working, adjustable start and finish times and condensed hours available.
- Opportunity to attend monthly Roundtables and meet industry pioneers
- Grow your career flexibly in a fully supportive organisation committed to diversity and inclusion
What’s the Interview Process?
- Zoom interview with Sales Director
- Face to Face Final Interview with WM People CEO and Sales Director
Where will I work?
WM People operate in a remote working system, with regular meetings in London and occasional travel further afield. A complete training and induction programme will be provided virtually and face to face in London.
Apply today and begin your career in Customer Success