Lottery Fundraiser (Charity) (Full or Part-Time)
Field based role within Herts, Beds, Bucks, Berks, Oxon, Middx, and the London Borough of Hillingdon and Hounslow.
Are you a natural rapport builder with an interest in fundraising and looking for a rewarding career; a job that makes a real difference to people’s lives with the opportunity for flexible working hours? If that’s you, come and join us by raising funds for our partner charities – your hard work will have a direct impact on the lives of many people in the local community.
Lottery Fundraiser: Door-to-Door and/or Venue Sales
- Full-Time Employed (37.5 hours) – Basic annual salary of £20,000 plus uncapped commission and benefits package. Realistic earnings of £26,000-£30,000/annum.
Other employment options:
- Part-Time Employed – Basic hourly rate of £10.50 plus uncapped commission and benefits package.
- Contractor – Uncapped commission realistic earnings of £26,000-£30,000/annum, paid weekly with flexibility on working hours.
The Hospice Lottery Partnership is a not-for-profit social enterprise formed in 1997 with the purpose of raising funds for our partner charities who care for people in their community.
Our supporters make a vital contribution to the partner charities income generation by playing our weekly lottery and seasonal Superdraws alongside 40,000 other players who have helped to donate over £15 million towards patient care to date. Without this support, many of their desperately needed services might no longer be available to local people, their families, and friends.
Our Lottery Fundraisers work in their local communities recruiting new members into our lottery though face-to-face engagement. This can be either door-to-door work or at venues. Our Lottery Fundraisers are passionate and committed to the 8 health-related charities we support, and the difference our lottery makes to people’s lives.
- Travel allowance (employed roles).
- Pension and paid holiday benefits (employed roles).
- Full and on-going training.
- Support and development.
- Rewarding working environment.
- Valued involvement in a successful and growing business.
To join our Lottery Fundraising Team, you will need:
- Experience of dealing with the public face to face.
- A positive, confident, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and listening.
- Ability to work unsupervised in a lone worker role.
- Self-motivation and ability to work on your own initiative.
Local knowledge of the catchment area and a sales background would be desirable for this role, as would a valid driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you feel you have the skills for our Lottery Fundraiser role and are passionate about making a real difference to local people’s lives, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with a covering letter and CV to our Business Development Assistant, Alice Murphy - click the apply button.