This role can be based in Osterley or Leeds.
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Identity & Access Management - from signing up for a new service to watching the latest Hollywood blockbuster - we're right in the middle of it, making it easy for customers
What you'll do:
* You'll be working with your colleagues and stakeholders to develop our Digital Identity and Access Management Platforms.
* You will work with our stakeholders to develop new capabilities and features that will allow customers to watch their favourite content from Sky, NOW TV and Peacock.
* You will lead the definition of requirements for new features as well as understanding the performance of existing features and capabilities.
* You'll be comfortable working with data to understand performance and will work with your team to develop plans to optimise the performance of the product.
* Collaborate with our Product and Technology leaders to support strategy and prioritization recommendations and decisions
* Contribute to the standardisation and simplification agenda - working closely with in-market teams to identify opportunities to adopt common technologies, frameworks, practices, and policies
* You'll work closely with your peers, to ensure the platforms you develop support local market regulation.
What you'll bring:
* A passion for media, technology and customer experience - it's at the core of everything we do
* You will have experience of working in product teams, where you will have lead the definition of and delivery of requirements
* You'll be confident in understanding and articulating the needs of different stakeholders, and leading cross-market groups to a consensus or recommendation
* A passion for data and a head for numbers
* You'll be able to demonstrate having built relationships with stakeholders from a diverse range of disciplines, cultures, and geographies
* Highly collaborative style and able to thrive in a team with experience of operating in a matrix structure, in fast paced organisations.
Group Digital Product are the team behind many of Sky's digital and streaming platforms. Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available from Granary Wharf. There's also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.