Systems Engineer – Endpoint – International Bank
Senior level role within International Bank – 3 days per week in London office / 2 remote.
Pls note this is a Rejoin opportunity - pls apply if you have been on a career break for a min of 12months+
Provide third line operational support for all technologies operated by Endpoint Engineering, with overall accountability as the internal technical escalation point. Must have experience with Citrix and Netscaler.
· Responsible for resolving and fulfilling incident, problem, change and service requests for all technologies managed by Endpoint Engineering
· Responsible for supporting business change and managing the lifecycle of existing platforms
· Provide shift cover and out of hours technical support by joining the team support rota Key Responsibilities
· Responsible for the management, effectiveness & performance of the of the organisation’s EUC technology stack, which will satisfy service level agreements (SLA’s), and operational level agreements (OLA’s), with Lines of Business (LoB), and other Run The Bank IT (RTB), teams
. · Responsible for deployment of the Endpoint Engineering technology stack and component items, including deployment planning, scheduling & control, installations, hardware & software lifecycle management, upgrades (including capacity, modifications & enhancements and end-of-life replacements), as applicable.
· Endpoint Engineering technology stack operations, including monitoring (command & control), and technical support & optimisation (to maximize availability); inclusive of systems support, communications, automation, storage, backup, restores, user access control, virus protection & safeguarding, as applicable