We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
The Marketing Executive will help plan and deliver marketing campaigns across our third party device partnerships. You'll work alongside some of the biggest brands in the UK ensuring that we're getting NOW into the hearts and homes of people looking for outstanding Entertainment whilst supporting with the planning and delivery of all device partner marketing including; TV partners (Samsung and LG), Console Partners (PlayStation and Xbox) and streaming partners (Amazon, Apple and Roku.).
What you'll do:
* Working collaboratively with the media team, commercial partnerships team and creative agencies, you are responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in on device partnership campaigns from brief through to execution delivering on the overall KPI's.
* Responsible for briefing creative agencies on marketing assets and delivering clear, succinct and actionable feedback
* You will build relationships with key stakeholders across the business and with our partners, supporting them on creation and approval of co-branded campaigns.
What you'll bring:
* An interest and understanding of media performance and data insight plus a passion in content and gaming/technology
* Thrives in a fast paced environment and able to prioritise time efficiently and adapt to changing business priorities
* Stong collaboration skills, be able to present, influence peers and build strong relationship with agencies
* Self-starter, happy to take initiative and share ideas
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.