Part Time Legal Assistant PA
Part time- Legal Team Assistant (PA)
Location - London
Pay rate - GBP192/Day
Duration - Until end of year, (Contract will be extended)
Start date - ASAP
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Team Assistant to join their Legal team in London office on Part time basis to work on Thrusday and Friday.
To provide high quality and comprehensive administrative and paralegal services to the UK Legal team including meeting management, travel requirements and other ad-hoc administrative tasks alongside basic legal tasks including document amendments and markups.
- Provide high quality meeting management, travel services and paralegal tasks to effectiveness of the UK Legal Team.
- Type and produce reports, Presentations, Spreadsheets etc
- Ad hoc projects and tasks including the support of organisation of small events
- Provides a professional and confident representation of Legal.
- Arranges visits for internal and external customers of the organisation
- Handles phone calls and correspondence and deals with all queries arising from these.
- Builds a network and develops relationships with the organisation staff at all levels
- Extends help to other team members workloads permitting
- Adhere to internal controls, procedures and policies.
- Effective use of technology
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Previous secretarial / PA experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and ability to work at all levels
- IT skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers
- Strict adherence to the requirements of confidentiality
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to re-prioritise in very short timescales
- Discretion and integrity
If you are relevant and interested please don't delay, Apply for the role immediately