As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for planning, executing and driving candidate attraction activities for a government backed training programme. It is predominantly a youth marketing specialist role but some of our programmes will need to be marketed at more varied audiences.
- Identifying and working with relevant job boards and partners to be able to support us in hitting our applicant targets (e.g. gender specific group/ youth specific groups/ diversity groups)
- Improving gender and diversity metrics - ensuring our applicant pool is diverse and in line with the initiatives needs
- Running creative marketing campaigns to capitalise on key recruitment periods and maximise our applications
- Working closely with the Recruitment lead to ensure application volumes and targets are hit and marketing activity is fluid and responsive to recruitment needs.
- Experience in managing and running campaigns (from concept to execution to analysis)
- Experience in writing compelling copy and have excellent attention to detail
- Understand data - be able to analyse and interpret data
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions, please email
Equal Opportunities At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.