Medical Centre Administrator
eader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for a hardworking Medical Centre Administrator, based in Coleraine, UK although travel to other NI sites may be required. The position you will work within your designated team and other associated ones, as to support the delivery of services to our customers. Day-to-day tasks:
- Running the Medical Examination Centre
- Meeting and greeting all customers and stakeholders
- Assisting customers with completion of forms such as: expense claims
- Preparation of the rooms and equipment to ensure they are ready for the Medical Practitioner and customers.
- Using of an in-house computer system to update records
- Regular telephone liaison with MSC.
- Provide cover at our other medical examination centres within the region.
- Аbility to travel within the Omagh region area and possibly to other Atos Healthcare locations.
- Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react optimally to emergency situations.
- Phenomenal attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
- Passionate about clinical excellence.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a large and successful company such as Atos, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: an exciting salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, permitting the purchasing of discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value our employees' progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and help improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing our employees' career.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either PDF or Word format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.