Senior .NET Developer
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Lead the .NET development team in the design and development of solutions
- Lead the design and build a new in-house .NET application in line with IT strategy and standards
- Cross train and mentor our existing staff
- Work closely with our existing multi-platform and multi-skilled IT development staff.
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
- Takes responsibility for the design, coding, testing and documentation of particularly large, complex or mission critical programs.
- Leads the provision of IT advice and design and development consultancy
- Lead the conduction of meetings, workshops and presentations for a wide variety of audiences.
- Provides expert advice in some or all aspects of the programming methods, tools and/or standards used in the organisation. Evaluates and reviews programming methods and tools used in the organisation
- Strong ability to control the Creation of Business Requirements and Systems Design specifications
- Analytical Thinking: Acquiring understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships
- Persistence: Driving the team to meet targets and fulfil agreements even when adverse circumstances prevail.
- Attention to Detail: Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken within the team ensuring that nothing is overlooked
- Expert in Application Development Tools, Techniques and Standards
Location: Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, with flexibility for working from home for some of each week.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.