Industry Consultant - Retail, Transport & Logistics
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Are you passionate about helping clients to do business in a new and innovate way? Can you work at pace, think creatively and take our clients on an exciting journey of transformation? Do you have the ability to combine inspirational problem-solving skills with domain expertise and industry expertise to build winning strategies? If you have the vision to drive digital transformation motivated by data, realized through analytics and scaled by technology with flawless delivery – then we are looking for you.
About RTL Consulting
RTL consulting is at the heart of the Retail, Transport and Logistics industry. Working closely together with client partners in your region or even global, but also with pre-sales, portfolio, marketing and partners & alliances, the team is involved in client engagement, business development and build repeatable approaches linked to the RTL portfolio and partner offerings.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Creating solutions that deliver incremental business value with every step in the process.
- Partnering with clients on the digital transformation journey with ideas, concepts and solutions.
- Crafting transformation strategies that involve data, technology, analytics and organizational change.
- Making sure that the right resources from other Atos capabilities and partners are connected at the right time and place.
- Developing an omnichannel roadmap for a Retail client who needs help in implementing its mobile first strategy or working together with our Presales colleagues on a proposal for an innovative Last mile delivery solution to optimize the supply chain.
- Preparing presentations for the innovation manager of a client in transportation to help crafting what the travel journey of the future would look like and what technology can do to add customer value.
- Carrying out your ideas and help to implement our projects at clients, spread all across the world.
- We believe that having an ambitious and can-do mindset, curiosity, pragmatism, creativity and a bias for action are elements that should appeal to you when joining RTL Consulting.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in an international business context
- A strong interest in Retail, Transport or Logistics
- Passion, drive and ambition to succeed and focus and commit to deliver value to our clients
- Critical thinking with an action orientated and open attitude, and the ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Professional problem-solving skills
- Experience in consulting
- (Inter)nationally mobile
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills with good MS Office skills
- Training, experience and certifications in Digital technologies are helpful
- A keen curiosity about ground breaking technologies with the passion and energy to translate that into outstanding customer engagement strategies
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.