Energy & Utilities Junior Consultant UK
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Our team is responsible for the delivery of innovative and transformational consulting and advisory services to the Energy & Utilities industry.
We are looking to add Energy & Utilities Consultants to capitalise on demand from our clients and further enhance our team.
You will contribute to the delivery of client engagements and may additionally support to business, offering and practice development activities. You will be expected to develop your consulting and Indusrty skills and experience and show the ability to take on greater responsibility and work under minimal supervision. This requires strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with technical expertise to define, propose and implement innovative, sustainable and future-oriented solutions to our clients challenges, drawing on the latest developments in the Industry and tailoring solutions to our clients organisation, culture, process and technology landscapes.
To be successul in this role you'll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes.
Essential skills & experience:
- Some experience in business and/or technology consulting and/or experience of Energy and/or Utilities clients
- The ability to work in different business areas within a challenging environment, keeping to tight deadlines
- Experience in business analysis and understanding business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English
Once current restrictions ease, the role may involve extensive travel, both nationally and potentially internationally. Candidates must be internationally mobile and willing to work away from home on a regular basis, and able to demonstrate the ability to comply with all necessary visa and work permit requirements in order to reside and work within the UK.
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to work on complex and international projects for exciting clients
- A competitive salary and attractive extra benefits
- Participation in existing consulting projects along with the opportunity of implementing your own ideas and improvements
- Excellent career opportunities at a global company
- Internal and external training courses for personal and professional development
- Working in an innovative environment with results-oriented colleagues and a committed practice manager
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.