Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
You will be responsible for the provision of advice, assistance, and leadership in financial services industry. This can range from the implementation of new strategies to the improvement of existing business processes for Atos. As an integral part of our team, you will identify business-related problems and present outcome-based solutions. The focus will also be placed on developing thought leadership and taking an active role in business development and pre-sales.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to drive lasting account growth.
- Handling high-profile client projects and providing direct consulting services.
- Obtaining accurate and timely data.
- Conducting comprehensive analysis of results to deliver clear strategic insight.
- Project Management of End-to-End Processes.
Skills we can't do without:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Management, Finance, or another similar field (optional but would be an advantage.
- Agile/Lean Six Sigma Certificate or relevant knowledge.
- Prior experience in financial services or insurance industry.
- Ability to explain sophisticated, technical and sensitive issues in simple, straightforward and intuitive ways.
- Willingness to travel and work remotely as and when required.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a large and successful company such as Atos, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, permitting the purchasing of discounted products and services. What’s more, we really value our employees' progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and help improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our commitment to developing our employees' career.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either PDF or Word format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.