Atos is helping to shape the future of financial services outsourcing in the UK - we exist to help FS companies transform their business by maximising the skills and maturity of one of the world’s largest IT and Outsourcing Companies. The Existing Business Change function performs a meaningful role, leading transformation projects, and providing intelligent compliance solutions in a highly regulated sector where controls are of paramount importance to our clients!
Summary of Department:
Development, maintenance and delivery of the Existing Business Change regulatory roadmap projects! Undertake analysis, impact assessment and input to shape and define regulatory change with internal partners and the client. Forecasting, budgeting and planning future demands on the portfolio beyond those projects already in the portfolio.
Summary of Role:
As a Change Project Manager you will be expected to:
- Plan and Scope the project to ensure appropriate detail and scrutiny are executed from inception.
- Deliver the end-to-end activities of regulatory, policy and discretionary change projects for Atos BPS clients.
- Manage activity stream leads (including the IT Solutions Design Manager, Risk Consultants, Operational/Business Readiness leads) to produce deliverables in accordance with the methodology being used to deliver the project, either waterfall, small change, or agile.
- Lead from the front on dealing with partners, and in maintaining delivery behaviours across the project team that centre on confidence, transparency, and control.
- Work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Produce Scope, Plans and Business Case deliverables as well as project-specific results required to meet the control needs specific to the project
- Conduct detailed scrutiny of project results so as to challenge on whether they are robust and meet project objectives
- Help identify, document and manage dependencies for the project, notably where these relate to the client or suppliers.
- Lead the Business Analysts to deliver the required info gathering and analytical tasks to support discovery throughout the project, create issue/risk papers and change controls
Skills and experience:
- Leading and motivating
- Full lifecycle understanding and competence
- Planning and forecasting
- Facilitation (for risk and issue discovery)
- Communication and Reporting
- Responsiveness to new challenges on the project
- Project lifecycles
- Life and Pensions Products, Processes and Systems
- Governance and RAID operation
- Business acceptance processes and documentation
- 5 years Project Management Experience in an L&P/Financial Services context
- Regulatory Change delivery
- Risk and Controls project delivery
- Preferred project management training in a formal method such as PRINCE2 or Agile
More reasons to join us
In addition to becoming part of a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.