Recruitment Resourcer - Homeworking Available
Recruitment Resourcer - Part time
Rockpool Recruitment are a specialist recruitment business working within the travel industry to help companies attract the best talent into a variety of roles. Travel is making a big return and our clients are needing more help than ever to build their teams back.
We are 3 years old, a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and at the heart of everything we do is keeping our clients, candidates and team happy by delivering a friendly, supportive, efficient service.
Resourcer – what will I be doing ?
- You will be helping to find the best candidates for our clients by using a variety of databases, mailshots and advertisements to make contact.
- You will be registering / interviewing candidates to ensure suitability/to find out how we can help them.
- You will be presenting their details ready to submit to our client
- You will be arranging interviews and ensuring the candidates are as prepared as possible
- You will also be following up on the whole process ensuring all details are in our database.
- You will be liaising with clients when required.
Resourcer – what experience do I need ?
- We are looking for someone with experience in resourcing previously – this could be in the recruitment industry or as an internal recruiter or in an HR capacity.
- You will have a friendly disposition, be conscientious and an excellent communicator.
- Experience within the travel industry would be an advantage.
Resourcer – what else do I need to know?
This is predominantly a home based role but we have frequent meetings at our Reigate office so someone local to the Reigate / Dorking area would be preferable. We need someone who can work a minimum of 20 hours a week preferably across 3 full days. The pay is £12 ph plus bonuses. We are a small friendly team with a genuine desire to give our clients and candidates the best possible experience. We have a very flexible approach to our working week without compromising on the service we deliver. Our team are well looked after with lots of support and some lovely treats when we celebrate success – think spa days and other incentives.