Part Time Administrator
Temporary part time Administrator role with public service organisation
Your new company
Our client are a public services organisation based in central Sheringham. Due to a increase in work load, our client are in need of a part time Administrator to join the team on a temporary basis. The role is working 18 hours a week which can spread over a period that works best for you.
Your new role
Working closely with a Senior Administrator your role will involve:
- Call handling and query resolution
- Monitoring incoming email box
- Front of house reception
- General ad hoc administration tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a busy administration role
- Confident communication skills
- Strong experience of using MS Office Packages
- Knowledge of accounting software would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.