Office Administrator - Part Time - 25 hours a week
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide
As an Office Administrator you will be in charge of the workplace experience. We are looking for someone proactive and organised to contribute to the successful launch of our new office by managing all the day to day operational aspects within the office and ensuring every member in the business has a positive experience with returning to work. We currently have 12 staff but will be adding to this during the course of 2022.
IQ-EQ Group is a global investor solution group with 24 offices and around 3000 staff. The UK and Ireland business is headquartered in London but has a significant presence in each of Newcastle, Belfast, Dublin and Shannon.
This newly created part-time role has been designed to help with the expansion of the Newcastle team and to make the fee earning staff more efficient by taking away administrative tasks.
Day to Day:
- Office Management
- Liaising with local building management and the IQ-EQ Group Head of Facilities (based in the London office). In the short term this will involve organising and helping facilitate the move from the current premises to the new building (expected to be early 2022)
- Helping with local IT issues and liaising with IQ-EQ IT support (based in the London office) to ensure that IT issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- General office support services to make sure the office runs harmoniously
- Greeting physical visitors and answering the phone (expected to be a very small part of the role)
- Ensuring the office space is COVID compliant and in line with regulatory requirements
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring sign in book etc.
- Ensuring the supplies within the office are fully stocked (e.g. printing ink, coffee machine, food & drinks, etc) by coordinating with relevant suppliers
Administrative and Ad hoc Tasks
- Helping the team with the preparation of documents where appropriate (eg. preparing powerpoints)
- Helping maintain good order with appropriate filing
- Photocopying, scanning and processing mail as required
- Booking travel according to Group policies
- Organising social events
- Liaising with local trade associations and helping to promote Newcastle as a thriving centre within the IQ-EQ Group
- Helping organise recruitment interviews
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm, proactive, independent and collaborative attitude
- Highly organised, attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Familiarity with IT and troubleshooting basic problems
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.