Service Demand Planning Specialist
Service Demand Planning Specialist
We have a great opportunity for a Service Demand Planning Specialist (SDPS) you will contribute to the success of the UK affiliate by driving the Supply-Demand balancing process and efforts to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by having the right resource, at the right time to support our customer throughout UK and ROI. As part the role you will support the company to deliver midterm capacity forecast and planning execution to deliver the business strategic goal.
Context and Key Responsibilities
You will be primarily office based with the flexibility to work from home in line with business needs as part of the role you will be required to work shift patterns extending outside core hours. A member of Roche Diagnostics UK TS department - Service Excellence team
This role will report to Service Demand Planning Manager
- Drives the identification of supply issues associated with established plans and resolve by collaborating with the relevant stakeholders
- Acts as a point of escalation for the Associates in the team and initiate escalation to internal stakeholders where necessary.
- Coordinates cross functional internal stakeholders meetings to anticipate and mitigate resource and demand bottleneck.
- Supports the digital tools and systems optimisation to improve supply/demand management.
- Ensures optimal performance of our systems, processes and platforms.
- Utilises data to monitor and resolve issues.
- Participate in monthly business review meetings.
- Manages small scale projects to improve our processes, systems usage and our customer’s experience.
- Responsible for data entry accuracy and efficiency relating to all aspects of inventory management.
- Work in a cross functional environment
Short term demand planning (day to day)
- Overseeing the day-to-day planning of resources through active dialogue with all key stakeholders.
- Co-ordinating the weekly Supply-Demand balance meetings, provide a supply overview to manage demand, execute build reviews and make allocation decisions (as needed).
- Monitoring planning decisions are correctly managed based on criticality, business needs and requirements of priority sites.
Mid-long term demand planning supporting the Service Demand Planning Senior Specialist
- Driving capacity planning utilising data available and designing the capacity for the next 12 months.
- Supporting the SDP Senior Specialist to forecast the capacity for the next 12 - 18 months.
- Coordinating capacity planning meetings and follow up on actions from the meetings.
- Preparing summary reports including key challenges, key wins, top priorities and risks mitigation recommendations.
Systems and platforms quality Management
- Utilising available reports to monitor system data quality.
- Initiating and driving change requests where needed.
- Responsible for inventory management working with the field teams.
- Raising logistic claims as required and follow through to satisfactory resolution.
- Executing regular system monitoring for inventory management and action any exceptions
Who you are
You are educated to A level or equivalent Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent (English Language/English Literature, Mathematics A - C grades)
- Demand Planning experience
- Experience in driving optimisation projects and change management
- Proven track record of managing multiple requests and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment as well a being resilient and comfortable dealing with multiple enquiries from all levels in a fast paced customer centric organisation
- Proven track record of managing internal/external stakeholders at all levels and effective communication in a pressurised environment
- Experience of working with a CRM System making decisions and forecasting based on data analysis
- Demonstrable of operating in a technology led environment (ideally healthcare)
- Experience of participating in projects
- Proficient in operating enterprise information systems (e.g. SAP, ERP, CRM etc)
- Strong analytical, decision making, demand planning skills
- Ability to manage & build a network of relationships with a range of stakeholders & influencing key decisions that drive successful data quality outcomes through a matrix management structure
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting with minimal supervision
- Ability to conduct risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Ability to produce complex management information reports when necessary
- Fluent English language, written and verbal
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the commitment to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organisation for you. In return we offer a competitive salary plus the excellent benefits you would expect from a blue-chip organisation, including a genuine interest in your development and progression.
To be considered for this position, please apply using the link below.
When completing your application, please ensure you attach an up to date CV and details of your current remuneration package.