Sourcing Manager - Home Textiles
About the team:
Next Sourcing will again be supplying Home Textiles product to Next. This is a newly formed team and this exciting new role will be working alongside the Designer and reporting to the Sales and Design Manager
About the role:
* Drive sales across Home Textiles, looking for new product and price opportunities that will generate sales for Next and Next Sourcing.
* Be responsible for monitoring current sales and best sellers whilst being aware of market trends and key programmes supplied by our competitors in order to identify new areas of potential growth.
* Work closely with the in-house design and product teams both in the UK and overseas.
* Manage the Next Sourcing critical path alongside the Next critical path ensuring product is designed and delivered according to key dates such as range reviews, selections, pagination.
* Build strong relationships with teams in the territories so that everyone is working towards maximising Next Sourcing sales and profits.
* Assist with price negotiations on key lines and programmes, delivering competitive prices for the Next buying teams
* You’ll need a strong product development background with good sourcing knowledge.
* You’ll demonstrate exceptional commercial awareness and a comprehensive understanding of trends as well as having an understanding of product development and manufacture.
* Highly personable and engaging, you’ll build excellent relationships within your department and across the business, presenting your feedback and suggestions to encourage new ideas.
* Experienced at Senior Assistant level within Buying, Merchandising or from a supplier background.
- Company Car
- Management Share Options
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Possible Relocation Package
- Accommodation or Transport costs
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!