New Business Sales Executive - Hybrid Working (Office and Homebased)
£28,000 per annum, with the ability to go onto our sales team commission programme after successful completion of probation.
About WM People Ltd
WM People Ltd has been at the forefront of progressive and inclusive ways of working since the launch of our first website, workingmums.co.uk. We exist to improve the world of work for everyone by inspiring and promoting the best practices in diversity and inclusion amongst employers and connecting job seekers to work that matches their situation. Our client base ranges from UK to global organisations such as Coca Cola, Discovery and John Lewis.
It's an exciting time to join the team as we grow and develop products and services within our three titles and work to significantly increase our social impact.
Would you like to be part of a highly successful Sales Team for a progressive and forward-thinking organisation that is passionate about diversity, equality, inclusion and flexible working to make the world of work a better place for everyone? As a New Business Sales Executive you will be working across all three major brands, workingmums, workingdads & workingwise, day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Generate and qualify sales leads using various tools to drive new business & increasing WM People brand awareness.
- Speaking directly to clients to build revenue & customer relationships
- Arrange meetings with key decision-makers within the most progressive UK employers
- Exposure to senior management
- Provide sales support to the established sales team working to achieve monthly sales targets & assisting with sales strategies
- Attend regular external client meetings with both current and lapsed clients
- Attend internal meetings with the sales team and with marketing to assist in LinkedIn and social selling
- Support Key Account Managers in client management
- Relationship mapping with existing clients to further develop relationships
- Deliver internal activity reports & feedback to management
- Analyse & monitor competitors/ market trends
- Research Diversity and Inclusion policies of progressive UK organisations
Essential Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, motivated and good communicators. To succeed at WM People, you ideally need to...
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Be ambitious and motivated to succeed
- Have drive, resilience, and determination
- Be able effectively to work from home
- Have a strong business insight with a passion for sales
- Be passionate about equality and inclusive working
- Be able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Have effective communication skills and confidence in speaking to people at all levels
What are the perks?
- Company mobile phone
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Hybrid working (office and homebased), adjustable start and finish times and condensed hours available.
- Opportunity to attend monthly Roundtables and meet industry pioneers
- Grow your career flexibly in a fully supportive organisation committed to diversity and inclusion
What’s the Interview Process?
- Zoom Interview - with Sales Director
- Face to Face Final Interview with WM People CEO and Sales Director
Where will I work?
WM People operate in a hybrid working way with a combination office and homebased working, with regular meetings in London and occasional travel further afield. A complete training and induction programme will be provided virtually and face to face in London.
Apply today and begin your career in Sales
Apply for New Business Sales Executive - Hybrid Working (Office and Homebased)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly