Finance Office (Part-Time 20 hours per week)
Based in Winnersh Triangle our client is a world leader in the manufacture and supply of high quality industrial and architectural products with offices in Japan. China, Germany, USA and the UK. They are now seeking an experienced Part-Time Finance Officer to join their friendly office team to manage their in-house finance function reporting to the UK Managing Director.
- Maintain the company’s financial books and records using their software package Netsuite.
- Manging sales and purchase ledgers including customer credit control
- Vetting of new customer credit account applications
- Completion of bank & credit card reconciliations
- Posting monthly journals such as payroll, depreciation, accruals and prepayments along with month end procedures and reports
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Maintaining excel schedules
- Dealing with other duties as requested such as insurance renewals, HR Liaison, document filing etc
- You should be methodical with an eye for detail
- Work to established processes and procedures
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a minimum of 3 years previous experience in finance
- Experience of Netsuite is not a requirement as on the job training will be provided
- Be a qualified Accounting Technician (AAT) or qualified by experience
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Possess the ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
This role is a permanent part-time post offering 20 hours per week either 5 days per week 4 hours per day or alternatively 4 days per week 5 hours per day. The salary banding will be £16-18 per hour subject to qualifications and experience and there is a 5% employer pension contribution along with 20 days annual holiday pro-rated with access additional holiday for long service.