Product Owner - Data Analytics
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Customer Management team leads the development of all the service technology platforms that underpin our worldwide streaming services, from our Help centre to our Salesforce CRM. Data is at the heart of everything we do at Sky, so this role is integral to the performance of the whole team.
What you'll do:
* Take ownership of the roadmap behind service analytics output, and platform technology; developing new capabilities and working with the CRM and Adobe teams to scope enhancements.
* Work with the global service teams to understand their objectives and requirements, ensuring we curate a suite of global analytics assets that fully support the business needs, while training market-based analysts and promoting our self-service capabilities.
* Build dashboards and automated data flows that support global analytics requirements.
* Monitor the market standard methodology around analytics tools and techniques and orchestrate introduction into the business at your suggestion.
* Develop positive relationships with Sky data and insights teams to enable a coordinated data centre of excellence and further knowledge sharing across the business.
* Provide analytics support across the team; providing rigour behind the creation of new critical metrics and tracking methods as well as ensuring all Customer Management products have a high level of tracking capabilities.
What you'll bring:
* Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for design.
* Excellent data storyteller who can find, create, and communicate relevant and timely insights.
* Experience communicating technical concepts to senior management and ability to influence strategic direction with data driven ideas.
* Excellent networking and communication skills, the ability to handle several different projects and partners simultaneously, all the while ensuring everything is prioritised according to business needs.
* Experience using BI analytical tools such as Einstein Analytics, Tableau and Adobe Analytics Workspace.
We're the Product Hub. We're the team behind your favourite Sky products, and the platforms that power them. We make every moment magical, everywhere. Our team is made up of self-motivated, big thinkers who have an interest in solving problems and find new ways to captivate millions of customers by putting them at the heart of everything we do. From Sky Glass, Sky Q, Peacock and NOW to news and sports apps, we make entertainment even better and we can't wait to get started on what's next.
Our Product Management team works closely with our design, delivery and business teams to create an unforgettable experience for our customers. From streaming products like NOW, to providing smart entertainment products like Sky Glass and Sky Go, and creating unforgettable Connected Living experiences, we're the problem solvers who find smarter and simpler ways to connect customers to more of what they love.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.