Risk Manager - Technology
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose - to Help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities. And as the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
Join Insurance & Wealth Risk, we help to deliver the Group's vision by keeping our customers and the Group safe by providing oversight with insight. Executing day-to-day risk, control and monitoring related activities, Focusing on Operational, Compliance and Conduct Risk through analysis, we investigate and evaluate these Risks, by challenging the business and developing recommendations to ensure risks are understood, mitigated, and controlled by them.
What you'll be doing...
In this insightful role, you'll handle important relationships with guidance from senior colleagues as well as providing key insight, challenge, and support on Technology and Engineering risks
Other responsibilities include:
▪ Identify shortcomings, suggest improvements, and implement approved revisions to current compliance processes, systems, and procedures within assigned unit and/or field
▪ Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
▪ Handle's the team's formal development framework with support from leadership colleagues, while informally coaching others throughout the organisation in area of expertise and pursuing and investing in opportunities for own personal development.
▪ Identify shortcomings, then suggest and implements improvements to existing business practices, while developing and delivering projects or a work stream within the organisation's change programme.
▪ Uncover emerging issues and/or needs and identifies potential causes, related issues, key partners, and barriers.
▪ Develop procedures and interpret and apply policy for Technology to achieve specified outputs, or supports the wider business on application of policy, then tracks implementation of those procedures within the organization.
▪ Recommend ways to improve support for operations by changing policies, processes, standards, and practices.
▪ Assist in the design and implementation of a compliance programme while ensuring adherence to regulatory and compliance standards by collaborating closely with the regulator and/or supervises the activities of a regulatory/compliance team.
▪ Develop and/or deliver a contingency plan for significant aspects of the risk management and/or control process.
What we're looking for...
Do you have Manager level experience in IT risk management? If yes, we'd value the following...
- Validated working knowledge and experience within an IT risk management function (including Risk Management Framework and Cloud Services) preferably gained in a Financial Services or Banking environment
- Demonstrated passion for learning and the latest technology developments.
- Experience of managing third-party IT service providers
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time for our Technology transformation (including Cloud) appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
Together we make it possible
In return, you'll learn new skills, technologies, and approaches to software development. As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve a rewarding and fulﬁlling career!
You'll also receive a benefits package which includes:
- A performance related award
- Generous pension contribution
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
We're committed to building a workforce which reﬂects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference.
So, if joining us at a critical and exciting time for our Cloud transformation appeals and this role sounds like it could be for you, click apply below!
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.