Digital Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
If you believe that marketing is about storytelling, then we want to talk to you!
THE ABOUT US BIT
Future Anthem has torn up and rewritten the rule book and created a new category, ‘Game data science’, that is rapidly revolutionising and raising the standards in our industry.
We are a UK based, multi-award-winning Game Data Science business specialising in the fast-moving online gambling sector.
Our software is designed to connect human behaviour with AI to build a player-centric universe that is enjoyable, sustainable and – foremost – responsible.
At our core, we are a bunch of high energy, intelligent, inquisitive, and talented people with a passion for making a real difference to our customers and their players.
We are a diverse workforce and value the contribution each person makes. We are committed to promoting inclusivity, equality and diversity in our policies, practices, and procedures, but most importantly in our daily reality.
WHAT YOUR TOMORROW LOOKS LIKE
As a senior marketing executive, you will manage the communications and lead generation strategies for the business.
Working closely with our CMO and the product marketing team, you will be responsible for creating and executing high performing, cost-effective, omnichannel B2B marketing campaigns.
Creativity and a flair for marketing excellence are vital, alongside a highly analytical, organised, methodical and target-focussed approach. Plus, the ability to successfully manage several campaigns at any one time whilst keeping cool under pressure.
You will be expected to set and manage marketing budgets, track conversions, adhere to timelines and deadlines, create accurate metrics and campaign reports.
This is an ideal role for an ambitious marketing executive who is ready to take the next step in their career.
- Demonstrable experience driving growth and engagement for B2B brands
- Excellent communicator who understands the power of storytelling
- Proven track record of creating and developing insight-led marketing campaigns
- Experience in creating unforgettable virtual and in-person events
- Social media evangelist with a passion for creating a social-first enterprise
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and the ability to convert data into meaningful insights
- Empowering sales and aligning marketing strategies to commercial objectives
- Known for your storytelling, creativity, and innovative thinking
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation platform
- An interest in emerging social trends, platforms, and technologies
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to collaborate and develop strong working relationships
- Photoshop and video editing skills would be a big advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role
THE SMALL BUT IMPORTANT BIT
- Salary: Competitive market rate
- Benefits: 25 days holiday & pension
- Location: London based (Hybrid)
- You have a degree or are studying for a marketing related degree You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You can work both in a team and independently
- You have knowledge on social media
- You are familiar with Figma design software (ideally)
- You are a fast learner
- You have sound interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- You have excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills, with well-structured and analytical approach
Location: You will be working remotely with but must be within reasonable travel distance of London as typically 1 day per fortnight in our London office (Currently fully remote due to Covid).
The role is 25- 40 hours per week (depending on availability) on a fixed period of 14 months ( maternity cover ) with the opportunity to be permanent.