Kick-ass Business Developer for part-time remote role with creative agency (no cold calling)
JOIN THE CIRCUS
Role: Business Development Manager
Hours: Part-time (ideally 3 days per week, spread across 4 days)
Location: From home (with occasional team meetings in London)
Reporting to: Head of Sales and Marketing
Package £25k - £30k Full Time Equivalent (depending on experience) Plus performance-related bonus (based on agreed KPIs)
Circus is a growing, award-winning, London-based content agency, who use the latest immersive media techniques to create virtual brand experiences.
Our clients come from a broad range of sectors and we have a huge portfolio of work with top brands including Spotify, Red Bull, Barclays, Primark, Goldman Sachs, Hilton, L’Oreal, PwC, Bupa, Whitbread, United Nations and the Houses of Parliament.
The pandemic has accelerated an already-growing demand for virtual solutions and we have ambitious plans to grow with it. We don’t take a hard-sell, cold-calling approach - instead we believe in starting conversations. We're looking for an energetic business developer who can deep-dive into our market and help us nurture an expanding network of partners and prospects, deepening existing relationships and seeding new ones.
You will quickly get up to speed with our brand, products, services, portfolio and industry. Then embed yourself in our tools and networks to establish and nurture strategic relationships and generate quality leads. And work with the marketing team to develop your own strategy along with tactics and KPIs which drive the business forward.
You’ll work remotely, with support from colleagues via phone and email. Monthly management meetings will be a mixture of in-person and video calls. Team meetings are usually in Virtual Reality (equipment provided).
Specific activities include:
- Overseeing our sales pipeline (Freshsales CRM) to ensure new and existing leads are properly followed up
- Responding to incoming enquiries from marketing campaigns to qualify and take briefs
- Nurturing relationships with existing clients to stimulate repeat business and referrals
- Using market insight tools to identify high-value targets and start conversations with senior decision makers
- Engaging with industry networks and communities to stay visible to potential partners/referrers
- Minimum 4 years’ experience selling B2B services, ideally in an agency
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Clear communication skills
- Comfortable working to targets and using data
- Able to self-manage
- Interest in technology / innovation
- Attention to detail