Customer Success Executive - Hybrid Working (Office and Homebased)
About WM People Ltd
WM People Ltd has been at the forefront of progressive and inclusive ways of working since the launch of our first website, workingmums.co.uk. We exist to improve the world of work for everyone by inspiring and promoting the best practices in diversity and inclusion amongst employers and connecting job seekers to work that matches their situation. Our client base ranges from a number of well-known organisations such as Coca Cola, Sky and John Lewis to public sector, charities and small businesses.
It's an exciting time to join a passionate team who you can learn from and develop your role.
You will be part of a highly successful sales team for a progressive and forward-thinking organisation that is passionate about diversity, equality and inclusion to make the world of work a better place for everyone. As our Customer Success Executive, you will be working across all three major brands, workingmums, workingdads and workingwise. Day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support Key Account Managers in client management using the CRM database (salesforce), inclusive of onboarding new clients and client procurement
- Help identify revenue opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Sales/relationship mapping with existing and lapsed clients to further develop relationships and maintain a high level of service.
- Assist in resolving issues that may arise relating to allocated accounts
- Exposure to senior management within some of the most progressive UK organisations
- Generate and qualify sales leads using various tools to drive new business and increase WM People brand awareness
- Support with managing our lead generation strategy and reporting
- Provide sales support in helping deliver exceptional customer service to our clients including monitoring job stats and preparing client review documents to a high standard
- Help support, develop and mentor other sales team members
- Provide sales support using our LinkedIn and social selling strategy
- Attend weekly sales meetings and regular sales strategy sessions
- Deliver internal activity reports and external analysis giving feedback to management
- Monitor, analyse and report back on job advert performance and action any areas required to boost application rates
- Track, monitor and analyse leads and deliver reports to the SLT detailing lead conversion status
Essential Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, motivated and a good communicator. To succeed at WM People, you need to ideally:
- Be ambitious and motivated to succeed
- Have drive, resilience, and determination
- Be able to work from home effectively
- Have a strong business insight with a passion for sales
- Be passionate about equality and inclusive working
- Be able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Have great communication skills and confidence in speaking to people at all levels
What are the perks?
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working, adjustable start and finish times and condensed hours available.
- Opportunity to attend regular roundtables and meet industry pioneers
- Grow your career flexibly in a fully supportive organisation committed to diversity and inclusion
- We will consider candidates who wish to work part-time with a minimum of 32 hours per week (the successful candidate must be available to work Tuesdays and Fridays)
What’s the Interview Process?
- Zoom interview with Sales Director
- Face to Face Final Interview with WM People CEO and Sales Director
Where will I work?
WM People operate in a hybrid working system, this role is a mix of homebased working with 1-2 days a week in London and occasional travel further afield. Our flexible office space in central London allows the team to work collaboratively once or twice a week. A complete training and induction programme will be provided virtually and face to face in London.
We will review applications as they come in, so please don't delay in applying.
Apply today and begin your career in Customer Success
Apply for Customer Success Executive - Hybrid Working (Office and Homebased)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly