Team Member (Office) - Knaresborough
6.75hrs p/w; Wed 08:30 - 11:30; Fri 16:15 - 20:00.
Rate of pay from £6.56 - £8.91 per hour.
Working as part of a fast-paced store team, your top priority will be to ensure all aspects of the store administration are completed to audit standard. When you’re needed to work on the salesfloor or in the stockroom, your friendly and flexible approach to work will shine through. In return for bringing your best self and a great attitude to work, we will invest in you and your development from day one
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
To be a successful Office Assistant you will:
- Perform daily store administration tasks, which includes stock and cash handling
- Ensure smooth running of the admin processes to support great audit results
- Work in all areas of the store as needed, including sales floors and stockrooms
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house
- Confidently share any administration issues or discrepancies with the Store Team
- Take control of your own development
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- You take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- A team player but you are also happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
- Comfortable using a PC
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Our in store recruitment team will review the successfully completed online applications - those that match the job criteria closest will be contacted to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview so we can have a chat to find out more about you as a person. This may progress to an instore Assessment.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
ABOUT SOME OF OUR BENEFITS
- Flexible shifts…pick up, exchange or offer shifts using your phone
- Recognition and rewards for doing a great job and achieving great results
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- 75% off a generous uniform allowance to buy clothes to wear for work
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Hot deals and exclusive offers from over 3,500 retailers through Perks at Work
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Sharesave scheme
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Life assurance
- You can register for a discounted health plan for you and your family
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and including 'Workplace Adjustments' in the subject line, or by calling us 0116 284 2612 and leave a voicemail.