Part Time Retail Sales Advisor - Manchester Arndale Centre
Sky's Retail Vision is to better connect our customers to Sky, with experts showcasing and effortlessly selling our products in a welcoming environment, located conveniently for our customers.
Over the last few years, Sky Retail has continued to innovate and has become a market leader in the mid-mall retail space. As we look to the future, we're reviewing ways we can continue building a strong route to market, amplify our presence and create even better experiences for our customers by opening physical shops.
Join our team as a Retail Sales Advisor in our Sky Retail Shop in Arndale Centre shopping centre. You'll earn a fantastic £14,700 basic salary with a competitive commission scheme on top by achieving customer and commercial targets.
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you'll do:
- Have great conversations to meet our customers' needs, letting your personality shine
- Meet our customers face to face to discuss and demo the latest Sky products and services
- Be a Sky Ambassador selling the right package to the right customer
- Work 24 hours over 3 days out of 7
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant at connecting with people
- Ability to understand our customers' needs
- A passion for selling
- Creative approach to problem solving
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
- Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being
- Discounts on external gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
- Dental and other healthcare options
- Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
- Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.e to withdraw the offer.