Marketing Assistant - Part Time
To work with the Marketing Supervisor to develop, introduce and implement the Mills Marketing and Media Plan. To monitor Marketing and Media objectives and budget, produce Management Information reports and manage relationships with external agencies.
- Using Photoshop to produce ‘cut-outs’ and web-friendly images.
- Add new products as/when necessary
- Systematic and exhaustive review of the 7,000 product pages online
- Create and post twice weekly on Mills social pages
- Create and send eshots to the relevant customer groups
- Assist in organising exhibitions and other Mills customer events
- Maintain and update SharePoint site
- Product names are accurate and are in consistent ‘title case’ format.
- Update and maintain segmented customer lists on Sage CRM
- Create documents for internal use using Indesign, Power point, Word, Excel ect…
- Create customer facing documents i.e. spend reviews using InDesign, Power point, Word, Excel ect…
- Product descriptions are comprehensive and feature, written naturally within the description, any standard industry names the product could be searched for as e.g. “spanner” / ”wrench”; “punchdown”/ ”insertion”/ ”krone” tool; “crimper”/ ”crimp tool” etc.
- Ensure that the product is assigned with the appropriate product ‘attributes’ to enable customers can narrow down their product search within a category or sub-category using the filters. E.g. a freestanding cabinet would have the following attributes: ‘brand’; ‘colour’; ‘height’; ‘dimensions’ and ‘door type’.
- Ensure that the product has been included in the correct category or where appropriate categories.
- Ensure that any related products are specified using the ‘upsell’ feature. E.g. a stripper should have the spare blades, a torch the appropriate batteries, set as the related products.
- Analyse and optimise search term functionality in Magento 2
- Add product videos where possible
- Assist in production of catalogues
The Candidate is also required to have the following however training will be provided:
- Windows Applications including Microsoft Office applications, Company CRM together with Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, email marketing and Internet marketing
- Relationship building, self-confidence, working with others.