6 days left
- Contract Type
Compensation: £11.20 per hour regardless of age
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our part-time and full-time supervisors across all stores in the Newcastle area!
Some of the Perks from working at Starbucks
- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!)
- Free bag of coffee each week
- Headspace subscription
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.) through Perks at Work platform
- Home Sweet Loan (Interest-free loans that can be paid back over 12 months to help pay your rental deposit)
- Starbucks Global Academy (Our online learning platform to help grow your coffee knowledge continuously develop yourself)
- Apprenticeship schemes to kick off your career with Starbucks
- Stock options for all employees (own part of Starbucks!)
- Employee discounts on food, beverages, and merchandise
- A free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme available to you and your family
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Recognition schemes and monetary awards for long service, WOWing customers, and your fellow Partners
- Great long-term career opportunities in store and in support center roles
- Life Assurance
Join us and inspire with every cup!
At Starbucks, it's all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store team. We connect with each other, our customers and our communities to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which is why we call ourselves Starbucks “partners.” Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team!
As a Starbucks shift supervisor, you'll be a role model of the store operations standards that define our Starbucks Experience. You'll lead each shift, working alongside a team of baristas to deliver quality customer service and expertly-crafted products. You'll be in an energetic store environment where you'll have the ability to positively influence and guide others, maintain an encouraging team environment, and grow your leadership skills. We believe our shift supervisors are leaders in creating an uplifting experience for our customers and partners alike.
At Starbucks, our store teams are dedicated to making a difference in their local communities through charity fundraising and sustainability initiatives.
You'd make a great shift supervisor if you:
- Take initiative and act as a role model to others.
- Enjoy working as a team and motivating others.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are confident in leading, deploying, and guiding others.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
- Are experienced with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Have excellent communications skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t know your latte to your espresso; we will provide you with full training and support and you will be welcomed into a team who will be encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
Do you want to be the proud owner of a Green Apron? If the answer is yes, click now to Apply. You will shortly be directed to our Careers website to complete your application.
Starbucks is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All applicants and partners will be treated fairly, without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression.