Data Analyst 63137
The Third Party Data team are looking for a Data Analyst who can analyse and manage third party data to support stakeholders across the Sky business.
What you'll do:
* Evaluate third-party data to enhance the ability of the business to understand and manage customer and prospect interactions.
* Interpret the quality and accuracy of Third Party data with your knowledge of analytical techniques.
* Develop and implement robust approaches for the evaluation of third-party data.
* Educate and train on third-party data available internally with a focus on its business value and its permitted uses.
* Identify new ways in which existing data can be leveraged to improve return from the data licensed.
* Present your findings in a commercially focused and actionable way showing the benefits of Third-Party data.
What you'll bring:
* Good understanding of Analytical methodologies, specifically a working knowledge of databases, data structures and reporting systems
* Knowledge of SQL and Python and the ability to analyse large amounts of data
* Ability to present and manipulate data in Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint
* Skills to manage several projects and stakeholders simultaneously.
Group Data Hub
Want to unlock the power of data? Our Group Data Hub works with millions of data transformations every day to deliver value, improve customer experience and enable new product launches. From architecture to analytics and engineering to science: it's how we bring customers more of what they love.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.