Digital Business Analyst -Relaunch@Capgemini Programme
An Overview of the Role
Capgemini’s Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a wiliness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
As a Business Analyst, you work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, having responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with our business partners, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
Our Business Analysts
• Contribute to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
• Are responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Lead in producing user stories and acceptance criteria
• Supports effective business analysis through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
• Contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives lead, contribute and support use research activities
• Utilise requirements capture methods and techniques to provide business systems analysis, front end process, software development lifecycles and associated processes using requirements capturing methodology toolsets (e.g. JIRA and Confluence)
• Use data modelling techniques
You will have:
• Experience in requirements and analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments
• Data Capture and Analysis skills
• Able to build and maintain good client relationships
• Have a flexible approach
• Able to work under own initiative
• Able to deal with conflict management
• Have strong decision making and judgement
• Able to influence others
• Strong presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Detailed understanding of Systems Lifecycles
• Experience with Windows and MS Office Applications
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.