Business Analyst - Relaunch@Capgemini Programme 1
An overview of the role
Capgemini’s Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a wiliness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
This is a chance to join a growing team of 100 consultants with a huge amount of combined experience and qualification. We partner with our clients to both design their business and change their business, all the while guiding them along their transformation journey. You’ll have a hugely positive impact in this role.
Why this role?
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a team working to deliver value for our clients. For example, you may be part of an end to end transformation project, working with business stakeholders to define their vision and requirements whilst working with technical colleagues to develop and deliver the solution. You may be part of projects which look to streamline and improve processes, identify and track benefits or implement effective business change. You will help us look for new opportunities for work within your projects and may contribute to proposals.
Along with the above, as a Business Analyst with more experience, you will drive pieces of work and help lead teams across complex transformation projects. You may work as a product owner to define a new service within an organisation, working with business and technical colleagues.
- Fantastic consulting skills – facilitating workshops, solving complex problems, writing documents, delivering compelling messages, gaining trust, managing teams, working with uncertainty, thinking on your feet! – will all be second nature to you. You will be comfortable working with a range of colleagues and clients up to the most senior level
- An understanding of digital technology and the opportunities it brings to business transformation
- Experience of working with a recognised Agile or iterative methodology (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, DAD, GDS)
- Be a subject matter expert across a broad range of business analysis and transformation elements
- Experience within a digital project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles / activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery including user experience
- Experience of coaching or managing small teams of other multi-functional colleagues
- You will ideally also have experience of User Research. You may be familiar with user research methods and know when and how to apply them. You will be comfortable analysing research data and working in a user centred multidisciplinary team guided by the insights from such research sessions.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Most importantly, our culture is key and it defines who we are: we always put our clients first, our style is collaborative, fun, innovative and agile, and we roll up our sleeves and get it done. This means that we are able to form close relationships, not just with our clients but also internally with our Capgemini colleagues.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.