Receptionist - Part Time
In a Nutshell…
We have a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team at Vistry Housebuilding Western, at our Bristol office. As our Receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and professional running of reception and associated processes.
This is a Part Time role working afternoons.
Let's cut to the chase, what's in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance - 4x your annual salary
- Sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme - up to £3000
- Support with a professional membership
- Denplan, GymFlex and many more…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values - Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Good written and oral skills
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Professional manner both in person and over the phone
- Approachable and friendly
- Always maintain the company's profile and professionalism
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise workload effectively
- Able to job share with the other receptionist
- An enthusiastic Can-do attitude and willingness to find answers even if you might not know the answer immediately
More about the more about the receptionist role …
- Provide flexible cover for morning reception when required
- Manage reception area on a day-to-day basis ensuring it is kept clean, tidy and free from obstructions.
- Answer all internal and external calls promptly and in a polite and friendly manner, assisting with the callers' enquiries taking messages as required and forwarding to the appropriate person.
- Ensure that all staff and visitors are dealt with in a professional and confidential manner making sure they are appropriately signed in on arrival and signed out on departure.
- Book meeting rooms into the outlook calendar / diary ensuring they are kept clean and tidy.
- Maintain tidy reception area, receive visitors - offer beverages if required
- Receive parcels and deliveries to the office and distribute accordingly
- Carry out any laminating, binding etc. as requested by staff members
- Order office stationery supplies and have an understanding of current stocks and requirements within the business
- Arrange for any contractors etc. to visit the office for repairs, maintenance work etc. in accordance with the OM
- Carry out any first aid and fire marshal duties when required in line with OM requirements
- Update and maintain staff signing in register
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office required, switchboard using Teams
- Update and distribute the internal telephone list as required
- Update Site / Hub Directory
- Assist with administration tasks from Line Manager (MD's PA) and other departments when required
- Order lunches for Board Meetings as required
- Organise couriers and liaise with staff and courier as required
- Frank all outgoing mail and prepare for post collection
- Parcel up any items to be sent to colleagues on site etc.
- Print / post letters from colleagues out of the office, occasional mail merge tasks
- Ensure all fire doors locked at the end of the working day, close blinds, make sure office is secure and AC/heaters are turned off
Finally, let's tell you about us…
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds - we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group - we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us - we will always be happy to help.