Performance Lead 63007
This role can be based in Osterley or Livingston.
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"The Cloud Engineering team is the beating heart of data at Sky. From data acquisition, to building new datasets and capabilities, to our multi-year programme migrating our data to the Google Cloud Platform, to ensuring our data platforms stay operational and safe and secure, in our brand-new Agile organisation - there is so much to get involved in!"
- Scott Riddell - Director of Cloud Engineering
What you'll do:
The brand-new Cloud Engineering Performance team will ensure Sky Data gets the most from its investment in Cloud Engineering - ensuring the team is happy and functioning well, we operate within our financial parameters and we are able to measure and communicate our successes. As Performance Lead you will develop, own and run performance measurement and how we in Cloud Engineering communicate our success to the wider business and to Exec level.
* Define the KPI frameworks for Cloud Engineering (CE); agree with senior stakeholders, set targets, measure, regularly report progress and ensure the KPIs remain current and relevant
* With Programme Manager, Planning team and Finance, establish capitalisation targets for the team, measure and work with CE HODs to ensure these are delivered
* Support commercial and budget asks by working up business cases
* Support Head of Performance to deliver high quality, engaging exec comms
* Work with the Programme Manager to deliver internal comms in CE
* Own CE interface with the Planning and Finance teams
What you'll bring:
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Diligent and persistent approach
* High level of numeracy and commercial and financial literacy
* Well-organised self-starter
* Would suit an individual from a commercial or finance background looking to build a career in data management
* Prior Sky experience a bonus
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there's onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You'll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work so we're happy to discuss flexible working
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.