Senior Business Insight Analyst 63664
"The Reporting & Performance team provide support, detailed reporting and analysis to help understand and continuously improve performance across the Service, Home Service and Digital Operations. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of this team as a Senior Business Insight Analyst.
The role is a Hybrid role, with a combination of days in the office and working remotely, requiring self-motivation and a proactive approach while still working as part of team. As a forward looking and restless team, analyst upskilling, and development is encouraged and supported." - Reporting & Performance Controller
What you'll do:
- Create, develop, & maintain transformed & simplified data sets derived from complex data structures,
- Empower business reporting, drive operational performance improvements & provide visibility for the operational estate & wider stakeholders
- Develop and utilise an in-depth knowledge of the Sky data landscape, exploring data assets and transforming these assets into business value data sets to empower reporting & insight
- Develop and strengthen relationships with our CSG Stakeholders to continuously understand current and future Operating plans and data requirements
- Analyse in detail and articulate insight on key trends associated to the key metrics across efficiency, experience, commercial and compliance
- Think of the big picture; always consider the impact of one metric on another to present a well-rounded view of reporting and analysis.
What you'll bring:
- Either a solid understanding of the Google Cloud Platform/ Big Query with some experience in the transformation of complex data structures or experience of working with SQL to query, explore and build datasets
- Logical approach to data structures with ability to interpret & work with large volumes of data
- Strong communication skills to present findings and build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to design and produce considered analysis and translate this into actions and recommendations
- Ability to coach and upskill members of the wider team
- Experience in all Microsoft Software (including Word, PowerPoint & Excel), Google Data Studio experience is desirable but not essential
Customer Service Group
In our Customer Service Group Team, we aim to offer the best customer service through our amazing people. Whether you're a frontline colleague speaking to a customer, or one of brilliant support people, you'll have the passion for creating great experiences for our people and our customers. We help connect our customers to the products and entertainment that they love, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Any UK Sky site
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.