Senior Scrum Master 63230
"The team is growing, and this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure and to work with a forward-thinking team of Scrum Masters on really exciting data projects" - Senior Scrum Master
We are looking for Scrum Masters to join our team within Data Technology & Analytics. Our team within DTA are primarily responsible for providing the Scrum Master capability to the function to help run and deliver solutions across multiple squads and teams that will meet the requirements of our partners.
What you'll do:
* Coach teams of data engineers to become high performing and self-managing.
* Coach and Mentor, colleagues at all levels on Agile principles, providing them with the tools to implement the process
* Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies across one or more complex squads
* Remove impediments from the squad to ensure the team can achieve sprint goals
* Support the development of DTA's Agile chapter, by working with Chapter Leads to develop improved ways of working
What you'll bring:
* Have at least 2 years' experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or a similar role, working with cross-functional teams
* Be self-motivated and be willing to drive squad(s) to achieve sprint goals
* Experience of working in an environment with multiple Squads of Data Engineers.
* Deep knowledge of Agile principles and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
* Thought leadership in Agile and DevOps practices to 'raise the bar' for the rest of the organisation
Data, Technology & Analytics (DTA) at Sky is on a mission to bring customers more of what they love by unlocking the power of data and making Sky more relevant. We are leading the way in many areas of data, from delivering business critical reporting, providing an essential analytics platform to an elite team of data scientists and analysts. Our solutions are essential to hundreds of users, providing key insights on Sky's customers, products and viewing content and a whole lot more.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experience
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there's onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You'll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working!
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.